Sunday, July 14, 2013

Around the House

I love vintage clocks!  I have 3 clocks on a wall in our master bedroom, 2 of them are set with the time our kids were born and the other is set with the time we were married.  Check out the cool clocks in our family room.  The large leaf one is set with the time our granddaughter was born.  I've mentioned to my daughter and daughter-in-law that I have 2 more clocks on the wall waiting for a "special" time to be set, they just look at me like "are you kidding".  I'm not kidding, in fact I'd be happy to add more clocks to the wall!!!  ♥♥♥

2 comments:

Dianne said...

What a sweet idea-my clocks would be in the wee hours of the morning, except when we got married-11:00 am.

Donna said...

Hi Dianne. What day of the week did you get married? We were married on a Friday at 7:00 pm. Have a great week.

Hugs,
Donna