Saturday, August 24, 2013

Playing With Photoshop



I'm not an expert when it comes to Photoshop.  I can crop images, touch them up a bit (although my daughter laughs at my technique), add contrast, lighten or darken a photo, remove color and that's about it.  I was lucky to stumble across a blog last year that recommended a photo editing package called RadLab.  OMG I love it! I've taken the above photo and played with a few of the filters, there are so many options available. Yes that's me "the tourist" outside the Roman Colosseum in Italy.  My husband and I were there in June celebrating our 35th anniversary...what a wonderful trip!

(sparta)
(butterpecan)
(grandmastapshoes)
(troy)
(bamfbw)
 
(detroitbw)
(boringselenium)
(homesteadbw)

Look how the feel of the picture changes with each filter.  I love this last one, it looks rather vintage doesn't it!  Check out their site (they offer a 14 day free trial) and have some fun.  ♥

2 comments:

Dianne said...

What a cool program Donna, nice work!
And congrats on your 35th anniversary and your dream trip!

Donna said...

Thanks for the anniversary wishes Dianne. Our trip was a dream come true!

Hugs!