Friday, January 13, 2012

Dear Diary, Today is Thursday, January 12


Dear Diary,
I was up early today, watching the little munchkin.  Up and down, up and down.....some days I think Grandma is too old for this!  hahaha (not really)!!!  We've read stories, played with Little People, played in the new Princess tent, I know, I'll never fit through the attached tunnel no matter how many times she wants me to follow her!  Oh no, little munchkin is cranky at lunch, threw her bowl of food on the floor.....off to nap I say!  Cleaning kitchen floor, switching laundry, answered emails, sorted through daughter's wedding information, set up two appointments for cake tasting (yummy).  Ready to visit Pinterest...whattttttt nap time is over, OK, off to play again.  Should run errands tonight but it's sooooooo cold out (I want the warm weather we had a few days ago, it felt like spring). I think I'll grab a soft cover, lay on the couch and watch a movie.  So comfortable and warm, of course I fell asleep but now that I've got my second wind it's too late to do anything except maybe....Pinterest!!!!!!!!   Goodnight. ♥♥♥

PS Diary....I'm trying to think of a way to let everyone know there's still time to sign up for my first ever Give-Away.  I can't wait to see which Lovely Lady will win a piece of my art!