Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Wedding




As I mentioned before we started using hearts/double hearts as part of our decorating theme.  Again we turned to David's Bridal and found these pretty Toasting Flutes with double hearts.  I ordered the Groom and Bride's name along with the wedding date on the first one then switched it and put the Bride's name first then the Groom on the second one (with the wedding date too).  They looked great, a special keepsake they'll always treasure.

   

Keeping with our double hearts theme the Bride and Groom picked the following serving set from David's Bridal.  I had the Bride and Groom's names and wedding date engraved on the server blade and on the knife I had "Our Moment to Celebrate" engraved.  Those special words came from their wedding invitation, I'll share those in another post.  It was easy to shop on line, everything arrived quickly and I could check things off my list, and let me tell you I had lots and lots of lists!!!  ♥