Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dear Diary, Today is February 13, 2014


Dear Diary, I have not been very faithful to you, it's been awhile since I've written anything down.

Let's start with the beginning of the New Year...it's 2014.  My New Year's resolutions are to DECLUTTER and ORGANIZE MY HOUSE, work on my ART and get MORE SLEEP.

Well I've made some progress on decluttering the house.  I was able to take a number of boxes to Goodwill before the end of the year and that was just the beginning.  I plan on going room to room cleaning out closets and drawers, getting rid of stuff we're not using or moving things around (you know me, I love to decorate).  I'm happy to recycle my items, I know there's someone out there that can use these things.  I've also been busy listing some of my vintage items on eBay, check out my site if you're interested in seeing what I've collected over the years, I'll be adding more items every few weeks.

I'll write again soon Diary, I need to get some rest, still fighting this darn sinus infection!  ♥