Thursday, February 20, 2014

Dear Diary, Today is February 19, 2014


Dear Diary, I slept in this morning, woke up around 10:00am.  I'm never going to feel better unless I start taking care of myself, right?  I know that's where my New Year's Resolution is suppose to come in, more sleep, but I have such a hard time going to bed before midnight, 1:00am, 2:00am, 3:00am...need to work on that!

Working on laundry and art today, fun day planned, the art part anyway!  I've been working on background canvases, I think it's time to finish one up.


I'm trying to decide if I want to add a vintage image to it, a house or try drawing a She Art Girl.  Oh the decisions I have to make....hahaha.

The husband had a late meeting so he stopped and picked up egg rolls for our supper. They happen to be the best egg rolls in town so eating 4 of them along with fruit turns out to be a great dinner plus I didn't have to cook!  It's raining, we're suppose to have blizzard conditions tomorrow...crazy weather! ♥