Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dear Diary, Today is February 28, 2014

Dear Diary, My face hurts, darn sinus infection!  My body hurts, darn fibromyalgia!  I think the weather is changing, darn it...more snow!

OK, these rants aren't making me feel any better so I'm going to cheer myself up by puttering around the house.  You know I love tweaking this and that around my house, decorating and art are two of my loves....well of course my family is my number one love.

Well the puttering is done and look at the time, I wonder if I'm the only one who spent the day puttering around in their pj's (doesn't happen very often I'm happy to say).  Heeheehee, glad the mailman didn't ring the doorbell!

OK dressed, a quick bite of lunch, nothing fantastic since it's after 3:30, a yogurt will do.  Sent a message to daughter, they're free for dinner, looking forward to seeing her and the son-in-law.  

We don't need to watch the weather channel, my aching body is the best weather meter around.  Must be quite a storm front coming through, I can hardly walk my leg hurts so bad. Back from dinner and the sleet starts, oh joy, another winter storm.  There's been a lot of snow this winter but I have to admit it's fun to watch the granddaughter playing in it and building a super duper snowman!  ♥